He who cures is right.
Certified Center for Coloproctology and Pelvic Floor Therapy CPCC
Coloproctology and Pelvic Floor Therapy Center
The MIC hospital’s certified Coloproctology and Pelvic Floor Therapy Center provides patients with the most advanced medical and surgical care, focusing primarily on the safe treatment of gastrointestinal diseases with the goal of optimizing patient experience.
Quality and Competence
The experts at our centre
Tom G. Kirchner MD, MHBA
Head of Coloprotology and Pelvic Floor Therapy CPCC
Head of the certified competence centre for surgical coloproctology
Björn Siemssen MD
Head of the Hernia Center Berlin-Brandenburg
We can help you with
- Rectal/anal interventions
- Surgery in cases of bladder and stool incontinence
- Surgical interventions for aesthetic and reconstructive purposes
- Surgical interventions for benign and malignant colon disorders and inflammatory alterations
- Surgical interventions for fistula treatment
- Surgical interventions for intestinal prolapse treatment
- Surgical interventions for piles treatment
- Surgical interventions for slow transit constipation and obstipation
- Surgical interventions for the treatment of rectoceles and pelvic floor descent
- Surgical interventions on small intestine
Make your appointment today
Your first step
into a healthier future
Not ready to make an appointment?
Visit our center page to learn more about the experts and our services.