Information for visitors
Connecting with people is what gives life its value
Information on visiting hours
Please visit at any time.
We do not limit the visiting hours in our hospital. If you are visiting us after opening hours, please follow the instructions on the premises on how to get to the wards.
Our opening hours are as follows:
Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 to 18:00 and Saturdays from 08:00 to 13:00.
You can call the patient on their own mobile phone as soon as they are back in the room after the operation. In the case of very late or very early calls, please note that there may be another patient seeking rest in the room. Each room/bed has its own telephone number, which you can call as soon as you have received the number directly from the patient. In all other cases please call 030 809 88 – 155.
Bring along something nice.
Unfortunately there is no newsagent or flower shop in our hospital. In order to make it easier for you to bring small presents, we have compiled a list of flower and gift shops for you. We have also provided answers to many questions in our FAQs.
Information on visitation policy
Please note that due to current corona regulations no visitors are allowed.
We very much like to have you visit us in our hospital. Nevertheless, there are a few rules of conduct that we ask you to follow:
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the patient room. There are sufficient hand disinfection devices in the hospital and on the wards.
- Please also note that smoking is prohibited in the entire building.
- We have single and double rooms. Please be considerate of other patients when you are in the room. We recommend the use of our well-equipped and beautifully furnished lobbies.
- Children are welcome on our wards. Children under the age of fourteen should please be accompanied by an adult.
- Flowers are a lovely gesture. Please note, however, that potted plants are not allowed for sanitary reasons.
- If you are ill, have a fever or a cold, we advise you not to visit, as patients are more susceptible to infections postoperatively.
Information for accompanying persons, accommodation and food
It may happen that you want to stay close to the hospital or wait..
We have compiled a few ideas for all accompanying persons who part company with our patients outside the hospital for the duration of an appointment:
Do you already know the MIC bees? Opposite the small fountain, in front of the old administration building, you will find the bee box painted blue. This is where our hard-working MIC bees work. We also harvest MIC honey every year. The meadows around it used to be cultivated lawns. Now you can admire the return to nature in all seasons.
In the so-called “pavilion” (large Indian wooden gate) on the grounds, you can enjoy a piece of homemade cake with coffee or tea, or another nice drink, on the spacious terrace, especially in fine weather.
You can indulge in wonderful food and drink at Paul’s Deli, which has been shining in all new splendour since 2021. Paul’s Deli is located in the direction of Spanische Allee and can be reached from the outside.
If you are looking for accommodation or other restaurants/cafés, we have compiled a list of options in the vicinity.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call our marketing department on 030 809 88-330.